PDF Editor for Mac
Still worry about editing PDF files on Mac OS X? Want to edit PDF files directly as easy as in a Word processor? Then try PDF Editor for Mac! With its help, you can:
• Edit text in original PDF files directly within editable text blocks;
• Add text, images, and signatures into PDF files;
• Markup, annotate PDF files easily while reading;
• Edit restricted PDF files in Microsoft Word by converting PDF to Word;
• Drag and drop blocks of PDF text and images to change the layout.
Edit PDF Files on Mac
• Add, correct, copy, move, and delete text in PDF files directly.
• Support auto-matching system fonts for editing embedded font text.
• Able to select, move, and delete multi column text and multiple images within a page.
• Insert, crop, resize, move, and delete images and graphics (.jpg, .png, .tif, .bmp, etc.)
Convert PDF to Word
• Preserve all the contents including layout and formatting after conversion.
• PDF Editor for Mac ables to convert encrypted PDF files to Word documents.
• Allow to convert selected pages or page ranges from multi-page PDF files.
Markup and Annotate
• Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files.
• Best PDF Editor for Mac adds Sticky Note and Text Box to share your comments.
• Annotate with drawing tools: Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Cloud, Pencil, and Pencil Eraser.
PDF Editor for Mac Comparison
|Product Name||PDF Editor for Mac||PDF Editor Pro for Mac|
|search, correct and copy the text in a scanned PDF|
|Export scanned PDF to text-based Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats|
|Add text to PDF|
|Convert normal PDF to Word|
|Add annotations and comments on PDF|
|Add or remove PDF bookmarks|
|Buy||Buy ($49.95)||Buy ($99.95)|