When you're surfing on the Internet and find something interesting and want to view these contents on your eReaders while you're offline, then what will you do to achieve the goal? Obviously, converting HTML webpages to ePub format could be an ideal way to solve the program, right? Thus, you need the help of a professional conversion program like Amacsoft HTML to ePub for Mac. With it, the conversion from .html to .epub can be finished as easy as pie.
Turn HTML Webpage to ePub with High Preservation
Have troubles to read HTML files on your eBook reader? Eager to turn it to ePub? Don't worry, you can achieve your goal with this third-party program. We all know ePub is warmly welcomed by all kinds of eReaders, so converting HTML files to ePub format could be a good way to read webpages while you're offline.
* A few simple clicks to convert a single or a batch of HTML webpages to ePub format on Mac OS X accurately.
* All the original elements in HTML file can be retained perfectly, including text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and layout.
Combine Multiple Files into One After Conversion
In order to ensure this program can satisfy all your needs, so Amacsoft studio have added the merge function into the best HTML to ePub Converter for Mac to meet your needs.
* Drag and drop all your needed HTML webpages into the program and it will be displayed in the program accordingly. You can up or down any file to change the converting order at your own will.
* Check the option of "merge into one file" on the bottom of the panel, and then click "Convert" to output all imported webpages in one ePub document.
Superior Conversion Performance
No change on the source HTML files and what you see in the source HTML is what you get in the converted ePub eBooks is one of the principle of developing this program. And after hundreds of testing, we believe that we have done this and you can try it now.
* Facilitate you reading on all kinds of mobile devices compatible with ePub, and keep all things well in the output files.
* We know ePub doesn't support js script, so if your HTML file contains js script, the conversion will be affected. It is worth mentioning that the program supports to convert HTML files that has table layout code.
Even though HTML webpages can be viewed on all kinds of browsers, but in most situations, the reading experience is really bad. And it is not compatible with eReaders. So Amacsoft HTML to ePub for Mac comes here as your assistant. After conversion, you can view and read any webpages on:
* All kinds of portable devices on the market, including Apple's iPad, iPhone and iPod, B&N's Nook Tablet, Microsoft Surface, iriver Story HD, Sony Reader, all kinds of ePub-friendly Android devices, Game player, etc.