If you have troubles to read HTML files on your eBook reader, you can not miss this file converting software. By converting HTML webpages to ePub format, you can enjoy reading your HTML files on a large amount of reading devices such as iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo Vox, iRiver Story HD, etc. in ePub format. If you have many HTML files and dislike reading them with Web browser, you can effortlessly change them to ePub format with this tool.
Batch Convert HTML Webpage to ePub
Get several wonderful web pages but just want to read them on portable device offline without Internet connection, instead of reading them with web browser? Amacsoft HTML to ePub Converter will help you achieve your goal.
* Directly drag-n-drop the source HTML files to the converter and easily turn them into ePub eBook for reading comfortably on many ebook readers.
* Thanks to the batch conversion mode, you can efforlessly change plenty of web pages to ePub format simultaneously to save your time greatly.
Outstanding Converting Performance
Don't worry about the output file quality. No matter how complex the source files are, the softwre will always output high quality ePub file that looks the same with the original one.
* HTML files can be converted to ePub in an extremely fast way. All elements like text, graphics, hyperlinks and layout can be preserved perfectly in the converted files.
* No change on the source HTML files and what you see in the source HTML is what you get in the converted ePub eBooks.
Read Webpages on All ePub-friendly Devices
* Have many interesting eBooks in .mobi or .prc format but want to read them iPad, Nook and other devices? You just no need to re-download the same fantastic books in ePub format. A simple conversion will get you through.
* The output ePub books can be read on almost all popular portable devices, including Apple's iPad, iPhone and iPod, B&N's Nook Tablet, Microsoft Surface, iriver Story HD, Sony Reader, all kinds of ePub-friendly Android devices, Game player, etc.
Considerate Merger and Information Indication
Once the source HTML files are loaded, the program will detect the basic information of the source file and display them to you for your reference, including file size, output type, output name (editable) and converting status.
You are allowed to specify the name and directory of output file freely. By checking the "Merge into one file" option, you will be able to merge multiple HTML webpages into one single ePub for better managment.