Data Recovery for Mac
Data Recovery for Mac can recover your lost photos, videos, documents, email and archive files from Mac based hard drive, or external hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 player, due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons.
You can preview thumbnails of lost data and perform Deep Recoveries via deep scans of both hard drives and other portable storage devices with the HFS+/FAT/ NTFS file system.
Recover photo, video, SMS, contacts, note, calendar and call history of iPhone from iTunes.
User Guide: Recover Data from Mac Hard Drive, Recover Deleted Files on Mac
Data Recovery for Mac Main Function
• Mac Data Recovery Software restores deleted files for Mac only on Mac hard drive with HFS+ file system.
• Deep scan and recover files for Mac from both Mac hard drive and other portable storage devices with HFS+/FAT/ NTFS file system with Mac file recovery.
Powerful Recovery Ability
• Recover not only documents, but also photos, videos, audios, and archives.
• Recover data both from Mac computer and other removable devices.
• 4 special designed Mac data recovery modes enhance the successful data recovery Mac.
Versatile Preview Ability
• Best Data Recovery for Mac lets you preview images before recovery to let you check the image quality in advance.
• Preview of documents and archives permits you to select the exactly desired one to recover.
Precise File Recovery for Mac
• Flexible to pause, restart data recovery in the scan process according to your needs.
• File filters before and after scanning help you find your target files in a short time and save you much time.
• Save and import the previous scanning results to do resume recovery without rescanning.
• Deleted File Recovery can restore your deleted files with original file name, and storage path.
Data Recovery for Mac Screenshot
This Data Recovery for Mac's complete wizard and easy-to-use interface let you perform data recovery on Mac in a breeze. You can get it from the following links.