PDF Converter for Mac
Amacsoft PDF Converter for Mac is a comprehensive PDF tool to help Mac users convert PDF to Word, PDF to EPUB, PDF to Image, PDF to Text, and PDF to HTML. Mac users can choose any formats they need to convert to and all the conversion can be done within only one program.
• Convert PDF to Word, Image (JPG, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP etc.), EPUB, Text and HTML etc.
• 2 conversion modes: batch and partial conversion modes;
• Convert a 100-page PDF file within 1 minute;
• Repair PDF to HTML blank background images, generate Non standard HTML files.
• Customize the output file page margins.
• Related User Guide: Convert Adobe PDF to HTML on Mac, Convert PDF to Text on Mac
Hot Sale: Take part in Amacsoft Big Sale right now! You can get 40 tools including ePub tools, PDF tools, Transfer tools for life-long use with just $59.9 to save up to 96%.
PDF Converter for Mac Key Features
Convert PDF on Mac
• Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and Image formats, including Image JPG, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP etc. and popular EPUB eBooks, editable Word document, web-ready HTML pages and Text documents efficiently.
• Retain 100% contents including layout and formatting in the output documents.
Batch and Partial conversion modes
• Batch conversion mode: Give Mac users the ability to convert up to 50 PDF files at a time with Mac PDF Converter.
• Partial conversion mode: Allow Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages or page ranges from large PDF files.
Preview PDF files before conversion
Before conversion, you can preview the PDF files to decide whether you want to convert the PDF document.
Easy to use
• With its simple PDF Converter for Mac interface, Mac users can easily convert PDF to other formats as easy as 1-2-3.
• Support drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping.
• Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 or later;
• CPU: Intel 512MHz;
• Hard Disk: 100M and above.