JPG to PDF for Mac
Converting PDF Document from Image JPG/JPEG with Preserving the Appearance
At present, more and more digital cameras can take photos in .jpg or .jpeg extension file by default. Or we can get .jpg images from website without hassle. On the other hand, the Adobe PDF document is widely used in business, file-sharing website, email attachment etc. Therefore, many people googled a way on how to convert image JPG, JPEG to PDF file.
Amacsoft JPG to PDF for Mac Software is a multiple functions featured JPG or JPEG to PDF file conversion program for Mac users.
* Manage JPG image and convert these to Adobe PDF for convenient access or further operation.
* Convert JPG, JPEG to PDF on your Mac computer, and get away from the unnecessary steps you need to experience when utilizing online PDF creators.
* One drag and drop to finish converting JPEG to PDF on Mac.
* Customize output PDF document page margins and set password for PDF as you like.
* Save or change image JPG or JPEG format to PDF document for uploading PDF to file-sharing sites.
* Merge several JPG, JPEG files into a single PDF document or convert each JPG file into a separate PDF document.
* Batch conversion allows you convert entire folders stuffed with JPG into the PDF format.
* Also support convert other image files like PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP to PDF document perfectly.
Excellent Output Quality
* This JPG to PDF for Mac program preserves the initial JPG files in the generated PDF document after conversion.
* The output PDF file works well on iPad, iPhone, Kindle, iPod touch and more e-Readers. It's a colorful experience for reading.
Easy to Handle
* Easy to load JPG, JPEG files, drag and drop, add file button, simple to master this program on Mac.
* Perform well in element identification and data extraction, even the novice can use it effortlessly.
* Friendly UI offers you a completely new experience on extracting PDF document from JPG on Mac computer.
Customize Output Settings
* Give up the default output destination, re-choose a new location for the converted JPG file.
* Reset a personalized, easy to remember file name, instead of retaining the original file lengthy name.
* Add password to set restrictions to protect PDF from opening, copying, printing and editing.
* Supported Platform: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or later;
* Suggested CPU: At least Intel 512MHz;
* Hard Disk Space: 100M or above free space.
Suggested Try or Buy
From the above mentioned overview and highlighted features you will find this is a must-see JPG to PDF Creator for Mac. Believe that reading this article will have an impulse, act quickly.