Microsoft Word is a good format for creating, editing and sharing information between computers. But if you wanna to view them on eReaders, things could be different. If you have tried to do it, you may found that almost all portable devices can't support Microsoft Word Doc and Docx format directly. Therefore, if you want to enjoy Word files on eReaders, you need to convert Word to ePub format. To reach it, we strongly recommend Amacsoft Word to ePub for Mac for your reference.
Convert Microsoft Word Doc, Docx to ePub Accurately
Many people who want to author and publish their own eBooks are usually hard pressed to find reliable software that converts their works from file formats such as MS Word to ePub. Then if you want to export MS Word to ePub, this program will satisfy all your needs.
* Convert all your MS Word files to ePub format for reading on more portable devices freely.
* Support transforming and saving Word documents to ePub format books in 3 easy steps as well as input files -> define output -> begin to convert.
* Compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2003/2007/2010 or above versions.
Powerful Batch Conversion Ability
As long as you want, this Mac Word File to ePub Converter will assist you to enjoy batch converting zillion MS DOC or DOCX files in one simple operation without top limit. (Tip: Even the converting speed may be affected by the total file size in the batch conversion, it still can help you achieve your task in a cup of coffee.)
* Import and export 200+ files to ePub on Mac system at one time;
* For well-organizing Word files on your computer, this program enables users to combine all imported DOC or DOCX files into one ePub document in only one click.
Excellent Preservation & Amazing Output Compatibility
A Word file always contains lots of elements, including text, images, table sheets, hyperlinks, etc. So finding a reliable program to do the conversion will be a good way to ensure that there is no quality losing after conversion. All in all, we recommend this Mac Word to ePub Converter for your reference.
* Keep the original Microsoft Word archives wholly intact while converting and outputting them into ePub books.
* Output the source MS Word archives as ePub to be viewable by mainstream eBook readers that are ePub-compatible. For example, iOS devices with readMe, iBooks or sReader installed, Android devices (using FBReader, Aldiko), Sony Reader, iRiver Story and many others.
Right-click Operation Mode
Besides the batch converting function we mentioned above, this program also allows users to operate the conversion by right-clicking.
* Right-click on any document which you've imported into the program, then you can clear all, remove the specific file or convert selected Word Doc or Docx file to ePub as you like. This method is very useful when you don't want to convert all imported files to ePub.
* All imported Word files will be listed and displayed in the main interface accordingly, and you can also check other info about the files like File Name, Size, Output Name, etc. as you like.